Tuesday 28 May 2013

Outfit Video

Hello dear readers! How are you today?

Maybe you have already seen it, but I have made an outfit video.

I put together six different summer coordinates, as the warm weather has arrived here in Tokyo.

It's the first time I've made a video like this, and I'm really pleased that it has got a good reception so far! Between my poor editing skills and the geriatric condition of my laptop, I'm afraid the process caused me some tears, but it was worth it in the end. 

Here is the finished product!


And here is what I wore:

Outfit 1
Blouse- Anna House  
Jumperskirt- Innocent World  
Socks- Metamorphose

Outfit 2
Jumperskirt- Innocent World

Outfit 3
Onepiece- Innocent World  
Ribbon- Jane Marple

Outfit 4
Onepiece and socks- Metamorphose
Hat- corgi-corgi

Outfit 5
Onepiece and katyusha- Juliette et Justine

Outfit 6
Blouse- Metamorphose
Skirt- Jane Marple
Wrist cuffs- Angelic Pretty

All the other bits are offbrand, second-hand, handmade and vintage.

Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you very much for reading and watching.

Sapphira



3 comments:

  1. Adorable video <3
    Outfits 1,2 and 4 are my favorite. You have such a wonderful sens of style <33 I always admire how nice and elegant your outfits are put together ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I always admire your outfits and videos. You are such a beautiful girl!

      Delete
  2. Interesting, I watched this video out of curiosity (since Summer leaves me completely lost toward my Lolita wardrobe) and I admired the posing, flowing, gracious, and not boring. (It's work, after all). With Lolita there is something of a doll in these gestures. Of course I liked the outfits as well, summer is perfect for those short-sleeved onepieces, they does the trick almost effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...