Thursday 8 November 2012

Hat, waffles, twins and snap!

Hello dear readers!

It's been a while since my last post. I had a wonderful time with my mother during her visit, we managed to travel about quite a bit and have all sorts of Japanese experiences, like onsen, autumn colours viewing, visiting a temple and so on. I think she enjoyed herself a lot, and even discovered that she likes sashimi!

Today's post is a collection of a few odd photos I have gathered together, and after this I'll start to show you the pictures I took on my travels with my mother.

First is an outfit for shopping wearing my new red hat:
Hat: Bought at MYLORD
Onepiece: Handmade
Socks, Bag: Metamorphose

MYLORD is a shopping building in Shinjuku, owned by Odakyu. It contains a lot of cute girly fashions, like L'est Rose, franche lippée, and my favourite f.i.n.t.

Recently there was a lot on mention on the news about La France, a special kind of pear, coming into season in Japan. To see what all the fuss was about, I ordered La France waffles in a cafe in Isetan!

It was nice, very juicy and sweet, but quite a lot to get through. And they served the tiniest cup of tea :(

Next up is my first time as a Lolita twin! Aviva and I have the same Gobelins print in different colours, so we did colour-swap twinning. We wore this outfit to the KERA snap.


She has a dark brown hat and shoes, and I have light brown, and her blouse and tights are bordeaux and mine are blue. It was a bit tricky to take the mirror shot, and I can't figure out why I kept looking off to the left like that O.o It is very simple to look at one's own reflection, after all!

I loved being twins, and we're planning a wintery version of these outfits for the future, yay!

Finally, here's my photo in a Japanese magazine!

My friend and I were street-snapped in Harajuku last month (you might recognise the outfit).
We both got into the magazine, happy happy! She looks very lovely in her snap.

Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed the pictures.

See you next time,

Sapphira
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I love those outfits! I'd like to twin too one day!
    And congratulations for the photo in the magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look adorable in the same dress!! And you two have the same style, ok not the same but very close ^^

    Nice to read your mom had fun visiting you! Sometimes cultural shock may happens, but after we laugh remembering the odd moments hehe

    Your hat is very cute ^^~

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do have very similar style! But she wears bordeaux a lot, and I wear blue a lot, just like here XD

      Hope you had a nice weekend too!

      Delete
  3. That's such a perfect way of twinning I don't even. It's just the right amount of differences vs. the right amount of similarities. You both look really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it, especially as it was our first attempt :)

      Delete
  4. Ah you look SO much like Kanon Wakeshima in the magazine photo! o_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Haha, I have been told we look similar before. I wish I had her talent though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...