Wednesday 17 August 2011

A vision of summer (according to the bus driver!)


Hello eveyone! Hope you all are well.

Yesterday I had a very nice day shopping and having lunch at Teddy's again. I wore a blue and white outfit to include my new broad-brimmed hat. I took the bus into town and the driver said that I looked like a "vision of summer" and wished he was 21 again! I was very flattered and thanked him. I didn't mention that I'm 23!


~Rundown~
Onepiece- Juliette et Justine
Hat, blouse, bag- Vintage
Shoes, tights, gloves- Offbrand

Thank you for looking!

Sapphira

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely, a vision of summer indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Namalie! I am following your cute blog now :D Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so elegant in that outfit,I love how you coordinate the hat and blue tones. Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MissVermillion~
    Thank you! I really like hats with Lolita but it's hard to find one that suits my head >.< I want to start wearing them more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me for intruding, but your style is so beautiful and elegant! And you are an absolute darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's no intrusion, Kairii Chan! Thank you so much for your kind words. It's very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...