Monday 25 July 2011

I'm a graduate!



Yes, I've been a graduate for almost a week now. The ceremony was a very nice way to end my four years of study. I shook hands with my university's chancellor, the designer Zandra Rhodes. At 75 she still has bright pink hair! I do hope I'll wear Lolita all my life. Actually, classic lolis are sometimes accused of being granny-ish, aren't they? I don't mind the comparison, I've seen many stylish grannies, including my own! What about sweets and gothics though? I'd love to see an Angelic Pretty or a Moitié granny someday!

I had a great time at Hyper Japan this weekend, and I'm working on a big post covering the event! Please check back for it later this week!

KANON WAKESHIMA PERFORMANCE AND TEA PARTY, LOLITA FASHION SHOW, COSPARADE, UK LOLITAS all coming soon!

10 comments:

  1. Congraaaats! Btw I love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your dress looks great with the gown x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Oh I do love Zandra Rhodes, I did work experience at her studio and it was a hoot! I missed the lolita fashion show on Sunday :( I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation! You must have done e grat university °O° I want cancellor with pink hair too...but I think that I'm doing the wrong university for it

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation! Wishing you the best luck in the future! I like your design and hopefully you will continue to do so! looking forward to more of your post :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! ^^ I hope to continue to see your evolution both as a designer and a Lolita =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaino~
    Thank you, and thank you! White shoes are a bit impractical, but I love them <3

    satoko~
    Oh, you commented! Thank you thank you indeed :D

    Namalie~
    I missed Saturday's show sadly! I underestimated how long it would take to travel. Sunday's went well though!

    Piperita Patty~
    Yes, pink-haired chancellors are rather rare!

    missinginaction~
    Thank you! I'm starting to design a new collection now, I can't wait to show you my new work when it's ready.

    †Niesje7002†~
    Thank you very much!

    Hanabira Keiko~
    Thank you! I hope I can push my design and my personal style much further.

    redtonic~
    Thank you dear!

    MissVermillion~
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...