Monday 7 February 2011

Victorian schoolgirl inspired outift


Well, last time I posted my new earmuffs but not the outfit I was wearing that day!


Onepiece- Metamorphose
Sweater- Vintage
Everything else- Offbrand
~

This Metamorphose onepiece dress was the first Lolita piece I got when I decided to start seriously building my wardrobe (I had some odd bits and pieces before that, but it took a while for me to get into the fashion fully). At that time, I wasn't 100% sure of my measurements, which is why this dress is rather short on me! 

Although it's a bit too short for me to wear in a strictly Lolita coord, nonetheless I think it's cute and I wear it a lot for casual occaisions. It's loose-fitting and the empire line makes it very comfortable. I feel quite active in this dress, so it's useful for busy days.

For an extra-cute look I tie the waist ribbons at the front in a big bow!


To create a Victorian schoolgirl image, I coordinated dark tights and lace-up ankle boots. The high-collared sweater adds to the period look and long braids enhance the girlish atmosphere. Wearing this outfit I feel like one of The Railway Children!

Oh, and I added some hair clips with pink, black and cream roses to match the theme colours:


It looks like my twin behind me, but actually it's a mirror! I'd love to do twin-loli someday. The problem is that I'm over 170cm, so I'm more likely to appear like an older sister than a twin.... 

See you next time, and thanks for looking.



2 comments:

  1. I totally adore the dress and as usually I adore the coordinate too!!!
    You are my favourite lolita ever!
    And I'm your 100 follower, I sorta like being the round number :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piperita Patty~
    Thank you so much for being my 100th follower! And thanks for all your sweet comments too <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...