Tuesday 15 February 2011

Be My Valentine.....

Yesterday was Valentine's Day! I hope you had a nice time.
I had a dinner date, so I took the opportunity to wear my new onepiece. Prepare for lots of pictures....


The onepiece makes me think of Judy Garland in Meet Me in St Louis!


I love the full circle skirt and the sleeves.


This time I wore a slip underneath, maybe next time I'll try it with my long pannier.


Here's a rundown:

Onepiece, handbag- Vintage
Tights, shoes- Offbrand
Hair combs- Handmade


This photo is a bit blurry, but I wanted to show you how big the skirt is!

Thanks for looking, see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that's so true about the Judy Garland thing~
    That blue is a beautiful color on you too!~
    Hope you had fun (>u< )~♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lovely time thank you! Hope you did too.
    Ah, I love that movie, one of my favourites <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...